Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ALL ALONE

i was waiting for my master since morning and in the process dozed off. i dont know why , but i feel he doesn't want to play fetch with me anymore. is he angry with me? or am i not as cute as i used to be?? have i become a burden to him?
it all changed on that fateful day , three or four months ago when my master was having his evening tea with his friend,he coughed once or twice and suddenly he didn't stop .his mouth was full of blood. then all i heard was a siren and a man with a tube around his neck hurried inside the house and came out looking upset and he left. my master's friend and our neighbour then spoke in husky voices about someone called 'cancer' they were telling that cancer was very dangerous and stuff. since then he never came out and i never got to see him, i was always tied to the garden pole and the maid literally threw a piece of half toast bread or biscuits or dry chappatis in my plate three times a day. my master didnt take me for the morning walks anymore infact he didnt even come to give me my favourite hot bubble bath i felt so stinky. suddenly one day he came out but four people carried him on a cot i was so happy i thought he was out to play fetch with me i started barking and jumping with joy, but no he didn't even want to look at me, he covered his face with a white bedsheet.
i wondered if my master got a new pet named cancer to play with? months have passed and still he hasnt come out to see me. our neighbour came a couple of times though and tried shooing me away,but i wouldn't go. i will wait for my master to come and play 'fetch' with me. everything will be normal again like old times. i'll wait for him 'ALL ALONE' as usual and i know he'll come..

3 comments:

shyamsundar1988 said...

guys read this passage its so heart touching...sad dog but the story is beautifully depicted...nice work

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright2@gmail.com

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com